Lawrence High School Partners with
In an effort to create a cashless payment system that helps mitigate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and a more efficient entry process at home athletic events, Lawrence High School will transition to digital ticketing for all JV and Varsity athletic contests effective Monday, September 28, 2020. Please note if there is a Varsity event scheduled for the same night as a sub-varsity game, the sub-varsity spectators will also need to purchase a ticket.
- Each student-athlete/coach is allowed two spectators (tickets) to attend a home event.
- Siblings under the age of five may attend without a ticket and must sit with family.
- K-12 students must sit with family – student sections are prohibited.
- Ticket Prices
- Adult – $6.97 (includes processing fee)
- K-12 – $4.92 (includes processing fee)
- The COVID-specific guidelines for spectators are in effect until further notice.
How to Purchase Tickets
- Go to lawrenceathletics.org
- Click on “Tickets” in the upper righthand corner
- Click “Buy Tickets”
- Sign-in to your VNN account (or sign-up at no cost if you are a first-time user)
- Click “Have Passcode”
*Lawrence High student-athletes/coaches will be provided with a personal passcode.
*The visiting team’s AD will receive a passcode for the event and will communicate this to the coaching staff/families.
- Each passcode will allow the purchase of a total of two tickets. Once the two tickets have been purchased, the passcode is void for that event.
- Once the transaction is complete, the purchaser will receive an email containing the ticket(s).
- Upon arrival to Lawrence High, spectators will show their ticket(s) on a phone or printed ticket.
*Each ticket will be scanned upon entry and can only be used one time – screenshotting/sharing pictures will void the ticket.
- If a spectator needs to pay using cash please contact the athletic office and arrangements will be made. Cash prices will be $7 for adults and $5 for K-12.
If you need assistance in purchasing your digital tickets, please click on the following link: